(photo above was taken at Cambell Valley Horse Trials, August 2006, when Team USA beat Team Canada in the unmounted games after cross-country during the Adult Rider challenge. Yes, those cups were that cool!)
As of Nov. 15, 2017, RMF is currently organizing the following in 2018:
- 3 JumperDaze
- 7 dressage clinics with Amanda Wilgenburg
- 4 - two day (8 days worth) Indoor Winter Series DX's
- 5 Summer Series DX's
Additional riding opportunities "in the works":
- Several more clinics including a clinicians or so from the east coast pending their 2018 schedules
- Discussion of an Adult Rider Camp organized by RMF with dressage and jump instruction, held in July 2018
- We are always open to what you want more of - so feel free to email me (RainbowMeadows@aol.com), text or call me (360) 827-3627, or facebook me with suggestions & idea!
With this type of a season, it seems to me that we need to coordinate our own High Point Award system this year. I will be announcing in the next month more details on exactly how to receive points. However, at this time, I can say that attending the DX's and even the extra rounds will get you points. Also, attending clinics, the JumperDaze and other camps, clinics, shows, etc that Rainbow Meadow Farm is organizing will help you gain points.
There is no membership required for this High Point Award as it is completely separate from the Area VII DX End of Year Awards which require you to be a member of the USEA to accumulate points. This is something that everyone can do and have fun doing.
More information to come!
Last updated 11/15/2017